Our current listings
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
If Making a difference in the world for both today and tomorrow fuels your personal career goals, then read on.
The only energy council of its kind, The Propane Education and Research Council, a Washington, DC non-profit, works with retailers and consumers to drive technology development in order to expand adoption of propane as a clean, domestic, and affordable energy source. Using a combination of your successful track record of developing powerful integrated digital campaigns, and your drive to help make a difference in our world, consider joining us in helping to educate, motivate and change behavior for the better.
Our organization has an excellent opportunity for a Social and Digital Marketing Manager. This position, based in D.C., reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and leads the execution of business segment initiatives including: Paid Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Display Advertising, Social Media, Email Campaigns and Mobile Marketing. This position requires the ability to lead market mangers marketing communications programs by developing program strategies, optimizing campaigns, establishing and using website analytics and analysis tools and creating program insights and performance review presentations.
- Conduct Social Media campaigns.
- Perform discovery on social media landscape for brand and business products/ services.
- Determine channels and tactics best suited to achieve objectives.
- Create focused campaigns that translate core marketing initiatives to social platforms.
- Optimize campaigns through performance analysis.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Plan & execute Digital Display Advertising Campaigns
- Research, plan and negotiate media buys as needed.
- Lead the development of campaign creatives (Banners and Landing Pages).
- Oversee campaign setup: implement ad serving/tracking, creatives, establish and validate measurements.
- Optimize campaign performance through analysis, media and creative optimization.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports; review key insights with clients.
- Establish dashboards for leadership to monitor progress of campaigns.
Create and optimize Paid Search campaigns
- Create keyword lists around themes and sub-themes.
- Develop bid strategy based on budgets and objectives.
- Build ads tailored to each theme, etc.
- Develop Landing Page concepts for segments.
- Launch, measure and optimize campaign.
- Create performance reports demonstrating ROI and improvements over time (revenue per expense, cost per conversion, etc.).
Perform Search Engine Optimization- Improve Rankings
- Detailed keyword search.
- Identification and prioritization of critical website pages for optimization.
- Optimization of metadata and page content.
- Website structural optimization.
- Development of inbound link building program.
- Measurement and optimization of natural search ranking and traffic.
- Social media integration.
- Implementation of SEO best practices unique to website redesigns.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- College Degree in marketing, public relations or journalism required.
- At least three or more years experience leading and managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube for a business. Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Email, Mobile and Display Advertising Campaigns.
- Experience using MS Office tools (esp. Excel and PowerPoint) necessary.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Silverpop and marketing automation platforms will be preferred
- Media relationships (with Digital Publisher sales reps) a plus.
- Skill in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns using 3rd parties Website Analytics (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver on budget.
- Must work well with teams and have a positive, goal-oriented attitude.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, organized and an efficient time manager.
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive topics.
We offer terrific benefits including: competitive salary, two weeks’ vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, fully paid healthcare (including prescription, eye care, and dental), LTD and life insurance policies.
Please send resume to Mike@thinkinghire.com for immediate consideration!